Sunday, January 14, 2007

Library Chronicles

I have forgotten how incredibly long and boring the weekends are here. This weekend has been so boring that I'm almost finished with all my homework for Tuesday AND Wednesday. They're even more boring than weekends where I live when I'm not at school. Which I guess most people would term 'home' but I'm not sure that fits for me. Home is where the heart is, right? I don't think I really have a home.

What an un-happy type of a post for my surroundings. The library. With Jill, Lauren, and Weasle. Who just said that KFC kills their chickens using "chicken concubines"...
I think he meant to say chicken concenetration camps. if THAT makes any sense.

Zak And Sara... Ah, it's nice being the Rulers of The Library. With nothing pressing to do. And Dan on the way. Hey! Jill clapped at the right place!!! Yay Jill!!! NOOOO!! The song is gone!! Stupid computer. Stupid MySpace that doesn't work on the (stupid) computer. But It's ok. now we're listening to Dan. And Weasle's gone.

Now, Jill is showing off the gay snowmen to Dan. Who just said "yeah, they're clearly gay; they both have tophats and neither of them have snowbreasts".

*Sigh We've been here a week. It sort of feels longer. Sort of feels shorter. It definitely feels different than last semester. I actually talk to my roomate... haha.


I thought I would write more later but I didn't feel like it.

No comments: