Friday, January 12, 2007

The original reason I created this silly thing is the same as Amy's. But I think I might start to actually use this thing. It looks funny with the little saying "no posts found that match your query". It begs to be utilized. I just hope Amy succeeds. I'm about to watch her leave the library and attempt to covertly deliver a letter to our beloved Dr. Urbanczyk. Oh wait. The letter has been given to Laura to give to Dr. Urbanczyk. That might work. But maybe not. An oh, Brian, if you happen to read this, Amy decided to put a personal touch in the letter. Not in the text of the letter. I think he can figure out who it's from... Hmmm... Wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

The letter has been delivered. Now we wait. For what? For Amy to bring her tiny vaccum cleaner to clean up the confetti that Laura spilled while she was complaining about the man in the bathroom. Personally, I'd take that complaint to Mrs. DeBell, not a library intern.

Speaking of Mrs. DeBell, she just walked by reading a piece of paper. Hope it wasn't ours. THAT could be bad. Now Dr. Combee walked by reading a piece of paper. Hope it wasn't ours, either.

1 comment:

Amy said...

yay for confetti