Monday, January 07, 2008

Bitter and Blue/Grow a Brain, Loser

I am holding a grudge (not quite literally) against guys right now. I'm all bitter and grouchy from other stuff and so it's either one person which would not be good or me and some population sort of. I don't really think that all guys are awful. Quite a few are, but there are, I suppose, exceptions.

The grudge started during Thanksgiving break. The day before the break and the first day of it were bad days. The second day, my mom and I had some errands in town and we kept running into this guy whose father used to work with my dad. He's about 35 and just got his first job as a bouncer at the bar. And since his dad worked with my dad, I saw him all while growing up. I never spoke to him. I never had anything to do with him, really. So anyway, something came up about following and he said to my mother "Yeah, I was (following). I was hoping you'd take him (his dad) and let me take her home with me."

Jerk.

Then there are always those random incidents which are just plain annoying. The incident of my pet peeve nature. Guys whistling or honking or saying things. YUK. But Friday, man, one guy was such an idiot that he almost caused an accident. Then were more of them at Walmart. And more somewhere else. I was so mad at the end of the day. I shouldn't let things like that bother me as much as that, and i normally don't. Friday, though, it really bothered me (probably because it's been happening a lot lately and I was already in a bitter mood about something else). So

Ten Things Guys Should Not Do:

1.)Please do not call a girl "baby" or any other term of endearment at your first meeting. And even more so if you haven't ever met.

2.)Do not follow a girl that you might like around. This will creep her out and everything you do after that will be found annoying, creepy, or pathetic.

3.)Do not try and impress a girl by acting like a jerk.

4.)Do not whistle, honk, gawk, or yell at a girl passing by. And PLEASE do not turn around and stick your head out of the window of your truck while honking as you are DRIVING by. This could cause a wreck. That could lead to people getting hurt or worse. Besides that, she would have to stay because she was a witness. This might mean that she has to endure more obnoxiousity from you.

5.)do not point at a girl that you see in the walmart parking lot to the guy walking next to you.

6.)do not say to her mother "i was hoping you'd let me take her home with me" if you don't know her, and especially not if you are over ten year her senior.

7.)if the girl consistently does not answer and does not call you back, or doesn't respond to your emails or facebook posts/messages, give it up. She isn't going to. And she's probably already told you that. Several times.

8.)do not talk about your male anatomy anywhere near her. especially not a dinner.

9.) do not make comments about her (or any other girl's or even just in general) female anatomy.

10.)do not fart for her amusement. or yours. it's gross.

I am not THAT pretty, I am not an object and I'm not a freak. I am a person and would like to be treated that way. Blehlck

1 comment:

Cat said...

It was the phlebotomist.