Thursday, January 10, 2008

Little Boys

Are amazing. I'm going to miss my brothers too much.

A collection of things they've said:

Dominic-
The people in my head tell me what to do.
~Really?
Yeah. There are fourteen of them and one of them just got the job this morning.

Daniel to Dominic after a woman pulled out in front of my mother.

- Dom, do you know what kind of person that is?
~ Yeah, Dan. An IDIOT.
- That's RIGHT!

Daniel:
Hi, Cat. Are you ok? Your curls look like you've had a rough day.

David:
Her curls are angry. You know happens when her curls are angry. (Nothing, btw, they were just being ridiculous. )

Dominic and me
I don't want to go back to school, Dom.
I know. But you have to because you should get married.
-What? Why?
Because you would make a good wife.
-What? Why?
Because you have curly hair.
-I would make a good wife because I have curly hair?
Yeah, and it's kind of red.

(seeing my hair straight)
Cat, I thought you had curly hair.
- Of course she does. She just brushed it today.


Oh man. I'm going to miss the strange creatures that I love and call brothers.

No comments: