Wednesday, February 28, 2007

See?














I don't know if anyone heard me mutter "he looks my dad" last night, but really, look at that. When he's not making a weird face, he looks even more like Will Farrell. I just don't have a better picture.


I'm glad that I watched that movie. It gave me some solace about next semester. I'm pretty sure I'm not coming. There is a very slight possibilty that I can get need based aid, but they didn't give it to me last time, so I'm not hoping for anything this time. I'm not very good at that. Jill, you can do that for me.
Anyway, watching Stranger Than Fiction gave me an idea for next semester. I was thinking that it probably is a good thing that I don't have access to a stove. I would wind up with 27 (well, considering this school, it might be more like 127) study buddies, 7 notebooks of recipes (I already have three) and a D average. BUT next semester, I can send you guys care packages! Who doesn't like to get mail? Who doesn't like to eat? See? It works. It would make me happy, too. Well sort of. You know me. It doesn't take much to make me happy. Babies and kitchen chores. Heck, I'd be willing to clean a refrigerator right now. And be happy about it. Or mop a floor. At least I'll get to do that "next semester"...
As a side note, I love Dr. Urbanczyk. It made my day to hear him loose his temper during our midterm. And next semester, ( it doesn't matter for me, but it did make me happy to know) he's taeching a class on mideival literature. Which means Middle English. He said. Haha

No comments: